We Love Our Hero!!!!

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy 2009!

Wow, it has been awhile! Well the kiddos and I had a wonderful time in Omaha for Christmas. A HUGE thanks to Dad and Kelly for helping us get out there! We were able to spend the entire week with Mike. He is as handsome and wonderful as I always remember him being. (I get he had only been gone for a month, but I still missed him like mad!)

We had a wonderful, quiet, relaxing time. My apologies to friends and family we didn't get around to seeing while we were in the Big O. The weather was cold, I was sick and well dang it we were enjoying our time with Mike!

We got a day of sledding in and it was GREAT!!!!! The kids and I and Mike had a blast. I don't remember t he last time I went sledding.

It was sad saying good bye to Mike again...but back home we had to come. The kids are back in school, I am back to work and it is time to keep pressing on. Mike should be home for a couple of weeks in August. We are planning a big trip to Disney World for that!

Hope every one's new year is going great!

1 comments:

Yellow Beads said...

Yay for having Disney World to look forward too!